Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced shooter, our indoor gun range at Sound of Freedom is the perfect place to hone your skills, try out new firearms and have fun with friends and family. So, come on down and see what we have in store for you!
16 Shooting Lanes Available
Our indoor gun range features 16 lanes, making it one of the largest in the area, and our expert instructors are on-site to help you improve your shooting skills and ensure your safety.
Bring your own gun, or rent one of over 100 available firearms. With our cutting-edge ventilation system and soundproofing, you can enjoy shooting in a comfortable and safe environment, free from distractions and interruptions.
$16 per lane
$8 per additional shooter
(3 shooters/lane max)
Targets and ammo at an additional cost.
Open to the public
Mon – Sat, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sun, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Rent by the caliber, not the gun
$12 Gun Rentals
Rent firearms by caliber and trade for free. Shoot as many guns of that caliber for $12. Switching calibers incurs a $12 fee.
Shooting lane, targets and ammo at additional charges
You must purchase ammunition from Sound of Freedom for rental guns. There is no limit to number of rounds you can fire.
Terms and Conditions
Discounts and more
Become a member
FREE UNLIMITED SHOOTING
(Limited to one hour when busy)
- 5% OFF AMMO
- 10% OFF TARGETS, GUN RENTALS & CLASSES
- ONE GUEST PER VISIT GETS A ½ PRICE LANE
Must sign before shooting
In no event shall the management of Sound of Freedom, LLC, (SOF) its shareholders, officers, heirs, consigns, and/or employees be held responsible or liable for acts or omissions, for any indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential damage or costs whatsoever resulting from or related to the misuse of firearms.
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Sound of Freedom Range Rules
- Range Staff have the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition, and equipment.
- Load and unload firearms only in the shooting stall.
- All firearms must be cleared, breach open, and properly cased when removed from the firing line.
- Shooters must put on eye and hearing protection prior to entering the range, and keep it on until they exit.
- If any malfunction occurs, and you cannot clear the problem, leave the firearm on the shooting bench and ask a Range Officer for help.
- Handle firearms only in the shooting stall.
- No drawing and/or firing from a holster.
- No shooting at objects on the floor, walls, or ceiling.
- Cross lane firing is strictly prohibited.
- No one is allowed forward of the firing line at any time, under any circumstances.
- Tracers, explosive, steel case, steel core, or armor piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited.
- Use only approved targets.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
- Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you intend to do bodily harm to yourself or others, you are not permitted on the range.
- Be courteous and aware of other shooters around you.
- Notify Range Officer of any unsafe practices on the range.
- No pregnant women are allowed on the range at any time.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the range.